1.15.2009

Blessings in disguise....?

Is is jealousy? Or maybe anger? Or is it an unhealthy combination of both? I ask this because I have this unnatural need to look and see, hoping for some scrap of failure or defeat. But there never is anything, and the first rule of a trick is to cast and never look back, knowing beyond all hope or fear or desperation or anger or revenge, that something bad is going to happen; justice is going to be served and life will continue on its natural course, where as the power of the unnatural will reek its havoc.

But all I ever see is good things happening. Good tidings and good everything, where as my life feels like it's about to spiral out of control; like, bad things are just constantly happening and that nothing good will ever occur: I have to figure out how I'm going to pay for car insurance on a car that I probably don't even own any more; how I'm going to get out of debt and find myself a much better apartment; how I'm going to move out of my current place at the end of the month; how I'm going to become an attorney in an economy that's clearly heading towards a depression. So many issues, so many things, so many problems that I'm trying to work out and overcome.

Why me?

No comments: