5.24.2008

Men Are Just Dreams We Use To Lie To Ourselves

I had hoped to write a much more uplifting post then yesterday, however, life doesn't seemt to be so kind; I really just think it's the weather.

So I'm sitting here watching Buffy. I should be writing my books, and even as I watch the absolute campiness of this particluar scene in which Angel and Buffy are probably going to make love for the first time (DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!) and the two of them are professing their undying love (Dear God, please shoot me). And there you go, Angel turns to Angelus....Ha! Ha!--I feel that life would be amazingly wonderful if said campiness exists like that. Exactly like that, with the vampires and the werewolves and them demons and superpowered females--and well, not all of the super powered females being...well..white.

Because in this world...I need something, you know, fantastic....

Why is it that magick cn't exist in this world as it does in the worlds of fiction and just be instantaneous. I don't know if it truly exists or if it's just some kind of idea people made up to just...take control of something.

I wish it did.

Anyway, I'd rather keep this blog up-lifting so nyarggle.

No comments: