7.14.2008

I want Peach Cobbler

You know, if you've ever been to one of those cybering chatrooms (yes, OMFG, I said cybering chatrooms and yes, I've been to some...whoayay!) and you meet those people that are looking for love in those chatrooms? I don't know, I was on one the other day for kicks, right? And So, I'm chatting with this guy and he's all being flowery and shit and I'm all like, wtf, man, this a chatroom, get on with it already. And then once he's spent and over, and I'm sitting at my computer laughing to myself, he's all like: I SO enjoyed our chat and hey, let's make a date to do it again, say, tomorrow at such-and-such time? And I'm all like, wtf, man, it's a CHATROOM!!!!!

I just have to say that it's a little retarded. It's a sex chat room, why are you looking for a connection in one of those skeeziest dives on the internet? I dunno. I won't say people are pathetic because hell, that's the pot calling the kettle black.

Can you ever get tired of helping people?

No comments: