7.09.2008

We Seem To Be Getting A Loy Of Rain

Okay, so...my car....

I WANT MANDY6 BACK!!!!!!!!

Because Samantha is costing ME too much frackin' money. Too much. I mean, what does the universe think? I'm made of frackin' money? Ugh. I wish I had the car though because I'm jonesin' for my Ashley and there's this audition that she could go out to and possibly get involved with and do well with, and even though she feels like she might not do well, I think she should go so I could...I dunno....pump up her self-esteem and what not.

I think the only good thing about getting my car confucked is getting it towed by a really cute looking Bulgarian guy. Gosh, if he didn't have a girlfriend I think I would've gotten that phone number. I am quite confident, but...I don't play with other people's toys so..la tee ta!

However, I do want my own toy to play with. Okay, so toy is the wrong word to use. Bah!!!

No comments: