8.03.2008

Why Don't You Go #$%$^ Yourself With A $%$^ And Leave Me The %^&%$# ALONE!!!

ARGH!!!!!! Happy August, everyone...and I'm irritated, but then again that MUST be the state of affairs that my life takes on at every single turn. I could probably elaborate, but I'm a dunce so it really wouldn't matter what I said (why do I smell frackin' CANDY!!!!!?!!!). Almost got a ticket, but was able to talk my way out of it by being cute, clueless and sweet even though I looked like crap. I think the 'verse has it out for my love life because I fall for unattainable men. Not 'unattainable' in the sense that I don't think I'm good enough for them (I mean, not to be conceited, but I think I look pretty DAMN good (HAWT even)), but 'unattainable' as in meaning they either live too far away or already taken, and I'm just like....

ARGH!!!!!

So, yeah...never mind...I'll just...

Yeah...

ARGH!!!

No comments: