6.23.2008

About M'Zombies..and yes, they are MY zombies...

On the subject of zombies, right? Because I am a totally weird person and to me discussing zombies in detail and for fictional purposes is the best way to get in my pants (> < ! I'm kidding!...or am I?). Anyway, I was watching Romero's newest zombie concoction called Diary of the Dead, and if you're an avid fan like me, you can suspend your belief in reality enough to really enjoy the movie and the scare factor of it. If you can't...well..you suck, and get off my blog.

Anyway, after watching this movie I once again renewed my research in the zombie-phenom (I do this every few years: get hooked on some natural, unnatural or manmade disaster of epic proportions that can, or will, destroy mankind), and as I'm doing the research I encounter answers to how people plan to survive the zombie outbreak that just make me absolutely livid, and I MEAN livid!!!

I'll explain later as I am much too tired for a lengthy explanation, but you best believe that tomorrow...HELL!

No comments: