6.04.2008

I Should Stop Visiting The Denial River...It Floods Too Much...

Okay, so..um...new rule: I will not drink and write...at all. It's just not healthy in the long run to do something so silly, and that frackin' blog? Silly as hell. Anyway, so, yeah, I am doing self-analyses on myself and basically trying to know...well....myself. I think I'm still suffering from residual drunkenness, but it will wear away the longer I'm at this job and at this computer and trying to focus on Legal Stuff and Mumbo-Jumbo (apparently I did the trial notebook of one of the client's correctly because my boss isn't telling me to re-do it...One point for meee!!!).

Anyway, I'm just wanting to get a book out and published. But that's a given.

I'll write something more substantial maybe later...and post a picture too!

No comments: