6.02.2008

Hark! There Are Invaders!!!!!!

So, okay...I'm DOOMED...

I feel alternatively a smidgen of fear and anxiousness and then...desire. What's a frackin girl to do? I wish Thursday would hurry the hell up and get here so that I can get rid of this curiosity once and for all.

I need to dump Greg.

I've got to get my life in order.

I need to stop going to sleep dreaming about this guy.

I read my Cards. I don't think they like me any more.

I'm being a bit selfish about this whole thing though. I'm keeping Greg, but only because I want to make sure that there's nothing...or something...with that guy. Pishaw!!! I don't even know the man's name, but I just...want...to...SEE.

It's hopeless, but I? have to know. My blood boils. My stomach is uneasy, but it's all because I just...have...this...feeling...that...I'm...going to make an ass of myself.

I should stop being selfish. Dear God....

I'm drowning....

AARGH!!!!!

No comments: